My Journey to becoming a Nobel Woman – Day 20
Cumulative Scripture Review:
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.
Turn verses 14-15 into a Scripture-based prayer.
Practical Application: Take time today to review what you’ve learned and catch up on any unfinished items.
- Purged pantry of nonfood foods
- Followed Daniel’s example by eating vegetables and water for 10 days.
- Switched to smaller plates.
- Added a HOUSEHOLD section tab to my notebook.
- Added MENU PLANNER/GROCERY LIST worksheets to my notebook.
Confirm you’re using your Daily Routines:
- Using my Personal Notebook.
- Regularly reviewing your Personal Vision Statement.
- Spending time in my prayer place, enjoying TAG.
- Dealing proactively with my secret sins.
- Completing this study daily, practicing the memory verse and reciting affirmations daily.
- Consciously selective about how I dress and how I use my time and resources.
- Becoming a more serious student of the Bible.
- Learning to be in the presence of God (watchful, thankful and prayerful).
- Following my EVENING ROUTINE (and going to bed on time).
- Following my MORNING ROUTINE (and letting God wake me up).
- Exercising control over my eating.
- Using smaller plates and controlling my food portions.
- Planning ahead for healthier eating.