My Journey to becoming a Nobel Woman – Day 13
Cumulative Scripture Review:
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the day of her life.
She selects wool and flax,
and works with eager hands.
Turn verses 12-13 into a Scripture-based prayer.
Lord, I asked that you guide me in my life so that I may bring good, not harm to you and to my earthly husband. Help me to be make wise choices that benefit my family. I know I don’t always work with eager hands so I’m asking that you show me the joy in working with eager hands. In the name of Your son, Jesus Christ, I make these requests. Amen.
Today was our view day (I apologize for getting this up so late — it was a busy Saturday here as my middle son participated in our county’s Math Field Day and we visited my MIL at the rehab center.) Hopefully you remembered to do your review and catch up on any unfinished tasks.
Here’s a checklists so you can make sure you have all your one-time tasks complete:
- PROJECTS section tab in my notebook.
- Page and/or list started for positive books, movies, and projects.
- Printed out several copies of the BIBLE STUDY WORKSHEET and put them in my notebook.
- PRAYER page added to my notebook.
- PERSONAL section tab in my notebook.
- EVENING ROUTINE page created and in my notebook.
- MORNING ROUTINE page created and in my notebook.
Here’s a checklist for the tasks that are to become routine:
- Using my Personal Notebook.
- Regularly reviewing my Personal Vision Statement.
- Spending time in my prayer place, enjoying TAG.
- Proactively dealing with my secret sins.
- Completing this study daily and practicing my memory verses.
- Becoming consciously selective in dress and how I spend my time and resources.
- Becoming a more serious student of the Bible.
- Becoming more aware of the presence of God (being watchful, thankful and prayerful).
- Following my EVENING ROUTINE and going to bed on time.
- Inviting God to awaken me each morning, saying no to the snooze button, and following my MORNING ROUTINE.