My Journey to becoming a Noble Woman – Day 6
Scripture to Memorize:
A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
Today’s assignment is to write a prayer based on the above memory scripture. So, bear in mind with me as I’m no great expert on this sort of thing — I tend to just carry on a conversation versus praying like most people do. Anyway, here’s what I came up with:
Dear Lord, Thank you for Your Word that I can use as a guide to be a proper wife and mother. Help me to become a wife of noble character. I desire to be someone both You and Jeff (my husband) can have full confidence in now and in the future. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today we are to review everything we have learned so far and make sure all our tasks are complete for the week for the study. We also need to confirm that we are incorporating the positive changes into our routines.
- I created and have begun using a Personal Notebook.
- I wrote a Personal Vision Statement and recorded it in my notebook.
- I’ve created and begun using my personal prayer space.
- I have committed to spend Time Alone with God (TAG).
- I’ve added the following items in my notebook: TAG section (for notes on my TAG time), Scripture Memory page, Power Tools page, and an Affirmation page.
- I’ve confronted areas of secret sin and am developing a plan to deal with them.
- I’ve found an accountability partner or group.
Are you routinely doing the following?
- Using my Personal Notebook.
- Regularly reviewing my Personal Vision Statement.
- Spending time in my prayer place enjoying TAG.
- Dealing proactively with my secret sins.